This book will help you kickstart creativity teaching in a systematic and holistic way. It provides a comprehensive hands-on practical introduction on how to teach creativity in all kinds of education, in all kinds of subjects and at all levels of education. The book goes way beyond the traditional simple methods and techniques for designing and facilitating creative processes and workshops. With this book you can:
- Design creativity as a course on its own.
- Integrate creativity teaching into existing subjects.
- Prepare assignments and activities that foster creativity.
- Practise individual and team creative process work.
- Develop creative learning environments.
- Perform holistic evaluations of creativity.
- Advance creativity so that it becomes second nature.